What else can you do to help your health?
This is particularly helpful if you've just ordered and are waiting for your AminoBoosters and AminoPure to arrive...
Wouldn't it be great to have all the energy you had as a child?
Well, the good news is that your cells are constantly renewing - all you have to do is provide the right fuel. After all, you wouldn't expect your car to run on dirty diesel or petrol, would you? You wouldn't forget to inflate the tyres, change the oil, fill up the water, have a regular service?
Funny how we tend to ignore our bodies' needs and think they should still operate perfectly!
Rather than punishing yourself and thinking of all the things you're doing wrong, let's make more of what you're doing right.
Eating more of the right foods will mean you want to eat less of the wrong foods - and what you eat has a huge bearing on your health. So stock up on all the foods you know are good for you, eat those first, then see what you have room for and I bet you'll eat less sugar, starch and processed rubbish. Your body will thank you for it. Remember, "diet" means what you eat all the time, not something extreme you try for a day or two :)
Check out any supplements you've already bought. Throw out any out-of-date and keep the rest somewhere really handy, where you go every morning. If you've stopped taking your vitamins and minerals, start again! Some are so low in many people's diets that deficiency poses a public health risk. It's only worthwhile taking a premium multivitamin/mineral supplement though - most of what's sold over the counter is extremely poor quality and not absorbed. One way to tell? Make sure the B12 is Methylcobalamin not Cyanocobalamin.
Often we have underlying emotional issues which have not been dealt with... and eating high vibrational foods and supplements helps you raise your frequency. Aas your energetic bioresonance rebalances, old emotions can come to the fore... but it's better to deal with any issues rather than burying them. Science now proves that DNA actually changes due to stress. Seeing a therapist, talking with a friend, having a hug or a massage, wearing frequency products, spending time in nature... these can all help significantly.
What else can help you? Here are some lifestyle tips for you:
- Practicing meditation and mindfulness allows us to learn to let go of problems and live in the now. Worrying can only take place when living in the past or the future - worrying about what has happened and might happen. Being present, it's impossible to worry.
- Breathing deeply - in for 7 seconds, out for 11 - can also help enormously
- Oil pulling - the best way to detox and proven to whiten teeth, remove plaque and bad bacteria. Click here to see what Mintycoco have written in this helpful article: mintycoco.com
- Making an appointment to see your dentist! Many doctors recognise that "all disease starts in the mouth". If you're too afraid to see your dentist, find a new one. If you're embarrassed about your mouth, start oilpulling first. But if you have untended tooth decay and gum disease, you're fighting an uphill battle - so if you've not seen your dentist in the last six months, make that appointment now
- Being grateful and practicing forgiveness - first be grateful for who you are and forgive yourself then practice this on others :) Instead of counting sheep at night, counting your blessings is a wonderful end to the day
- Saying Thankyou: thanking someone for whatever they've done or how they've reacted to you incorporates gratitude and forgiveness, of yourself and others. Try finding someone to thank every single day...
- Cutting out sugar and processed foods
- Eating more vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruits and some good fats like coconut oil and olive oil
- Eating fresh, local, organic, biodynamic, seasonal whenever you can
- Choosing Extra Virgin oils because your brain and body need good quality fats to operate well - olive, coconut, macadamia, hemp are all really good
- Drinking more water - aiming for 2 litres a day - sometimes flavoured with fruit juice, maybe infusing herbs or fruit in the water to make it more interesting
- Avoiding alcohol for some days of the week or longer, to give your liver a rest
- Taking good quality dietary supplements like AminoBoosters, AminoPure and also vitamin and mineral supplements especially Vitamins B12, C, D3, K2 and magnesium. Make sure you use a premium multivitamin/mineral supplement - one way to know is if the B12 is Methylcobalamin not Cyanocobalamin
- If you've not already ordered your AminoBoosters or AminoPure, do it now! It's that important! Click here to order on Subscribe & Save - keep things easy and simple plus save money
- Keeping a diary - having somewhere to write your plans, appointments, reminders, goals, appreciations makes life more orderly and helps bring your plans to reality
- Talking of which, there's very real evidence of visualisation and manifestation so take the time to be clear with your expectations and aspirations - you'll surprise yourself! As Einstein famously said, "Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous"
- Having footbaths with or bathe in magnesium salts - or you can buy Ancient Minerals magnesium oil spray or similar
- Stopping watching and reading the news
- Avoiding negative people - you are allowed to choose who you spend time with, you know! Unfollow and unsubscribe from anything that doesn't bring you joy...
- Practicing compassion instead of judgement - when we look upon people with love and compassion, we receive more back as well. This doesn't mean condoning bad behaviour - you can definitely choose who you spend time with - but realising you can put down the burden of judgement is very liberating so take the pressure off yourself :)
- Spending time in nature
- Grounding - having your bare feet against the earth so you can absorb the resonance of our planet - standing on grass or walking on the sand at the beach for example
- Absorbing more negative ions - from your Frequency Wristband, being in nature
- Getting enough sleep - going to bed early and getting up early
- Establishing routine especially at night time: get your chores completed early, prepare your bedroom with curtains drawn and bed made before bedtime, switch off all screens (computer, iPad, laptop, phone, tv) at least an hour before bed, put things ready for the morning including charging your electronics but not in the bedroom, make sure the house is secure...and try to go to bed earlier than usual, at the same time every day, making it 5 minutes earlier each night and getting up 5 minutes earlier till it's working best for you
- Decluttering - it's calming! If it sounds too hard, start with just one drawer or surface...
- Seeing your health professional - your GP/medical Doctor, naturopath, nutritionist, healer, energy worker, chiropractor, osteopath...
- Having a regular massage
- Having at least one hug a day! A hug of 20 seconds or more is proven to increase your serotonin levels!
- Walking, swimming or any kind of exercise preferably outside
- Raising your heart rate regularly
Do try these approaches and we hope you feel better soon. Please note that we are not giving health advice - these are lifestyle tips which have helped many other people. If you are concerned about your health, always see your health professional.
Hope that's helpful for you :) It it's all too overwhelming, you can take the first easy step towards good health and get your AminoBoosters or AminoPure here.
Here's to you Getting Your Boom! Back.
Best regards and all blessings,
Angela Wright, MBE
Cofounder, Get Your Boom! Back
PS here's that healthy shopping list I promised you:
Above all else, look for FLOBS food: fresh, local, organic, biodynamic, seasonal. One out of those five is good - five out of five is perfect! Just enjoy what you can. Buying this way connects us to our reality, makes everything easier with fewer choices, fosters appreciation for our community.
(Note, frozen fruit and vegetables, especially berries, are quick and easy to use, usually much cheaper and surprisingly good for you, when you can't get fresh)
- Coconut everything - it's such a wonderful product: aminos (replacing soy sauce), cream, flesh, flour, icecream, oil, milk, sugar, water, actual live young coconuts...
- Prebiotics and probiotics - as supplements or use Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, kombucha, kimchi, coconut yogurt...
- Milk - almond, coconut, oat, macadamia, rice...
- Bread - sourdough and gluten free
- Gluten free flour
- Beans and pulses - red kidney beans, Aduki beans, lentils, chickpeas...
- - almonds
- - walnuts
- - cashew
- - your favourites...
- Vegan butter
- Vegan frozen ready meals without wheat (gluten free)
- Free range "happy" eggs
- Herbs and spices especially
- - parsley
- - coriander/cilantro
- - basil especially Holy basil
- - chives
- - cinnamon
- - pepper - as many colours as you can find...
- - salt - organic and natural eg Himalayan pink salt, Maldon sea salt...
- - berries of all kind including strawberries, raspberries, blueberries ...
- - bananas
- - apples - lots of, red and green
- - mango
- - pawpaw
- - passion fruit
- - pineapple
- - coconut
- - lemons
- - limes
- - oranges
Veggies - as many kinds of greens and different colours as you can find...
- - avocado
- - celery
- - cucumber
- - spinach
- - cauliflower
- - broccoli
- - carrots
- - lettuce
- - tomatoes
- - aubergine
- - onions, spring onions, garlic
- - sweet potatoes
- Different kinds of Water to drink - unless what you have on tap is perfectly fine and you like to flavour your own with different fruits and cordials
- Organic/earth friendly cleaning materials
- Epigenetic inheritance https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes